Here at Remedy, we like to encourage injury prevention and self care. Our physiotherapists are on hand to rehabilitate your injuries. In contrast, our massage therapists are here to keep you ticking over.
Whether it’s incorporated as part of your rehabilitation, an act of self care or because you can feel tightness building- a firm massage has a wealth of benefits that you may have been missing out on. These include but are not limited to:
- Reduced muscular tension
- Decreased soreness post-strenuous activity
- Reduction in physiological and psychological stress
- Improved sleep quality and quantity
- Reduction in swelling and edema
We offer two different types of massage:
- Sports Massage - This is ideal for the modern day athletes who train regularly and are accustomed to looking after their bodies. This service is ideal pre/post performance or as part of maintenance routine.
- Deep Tissue Massage - This is perfect for those who feel bodily tension unrelated to sports or for those just wanting to indulge.
Our massage therapists are able to apply a multitude of massage techniques at a firmness to suit the individual. In addition, our sports massage sessions can include cupping & myofascial release, on request at no additional fee.
Customers can opt for a 45 minute massage (suitable for a small area) or 60 minute massage (suitable for a large area/full body). We are also delighted to offer massage packages. The same great service but at reduced price for repeat customers.